Thursday, July 7, 2011

OOOOOO....MMMMMMMM...GGGGGGG :) ...

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your entire life....???
ok wait, if you are a parent I allow you to think that YOUR child is the most beautiful :) hahahah j/k

BUT seriously this is the most magical, most precious thing I have ever seen!!! I am 12 weeks and 3 days. They gave me a dvd of the entire ultrasound and we saw the little bean jumpin' around and waving his/her hands! I saw little fingers, little toes and BOOMING heartbeat! I am the HAPPIEST woman on earth and I just can't believe how blessed I am. Nothing else could ever matter more...
I wanted to share my joy and hope that if anyone else out there reading my words is expecting a new baby, I wish you all the happiness in the world. This is truly and purely AMAZING...
I LOVE BABIESSSSSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment